Vicki Standish is an entrepreneur, pioneer, mum, philanthropist and extraordinary wealth creator.
This very private business woman shares her personal story of abuse (for the first time),and reflects on her unique and inspiring career achievements - blended with a good dollop of humour in between.
Her Foundations have been created to invest in projects aimed at promoting the wellbeing of children and young people and Indigenous issues which include:
• Ambassador for Lighthouse Foundation and sponsor of the Lighthouse Institute
• Ambassador for Whitelion, plus two projects for Indigenous and minors in remand
• CARA In Safe Hands project
• Kids Under Cover
• Uluru Children’s Home in India - Vicki Standish e-Education Centre
• Fuan Nabilan for the blind in East Timor
• Human Rights Law Centre Indigenous human rights unit