Event Phone: 03 8737 9333
Would you like to:
– reduce your level of stress and the impact of negative emotions?
– improve your enjoyment of work and life?
– feel more relaxed & joyful?
In this introductory workshop, you will learn simple, repeatable techniques to improve your response to stress and help you to become more relaxed at work and in life.
What will you learn in ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’…
The ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ applies research relating to your heart and it can be used to help improve your response to stress.In this workshop you will learn how to…
- improve your enjoyment of work and life;
- feel more relaxed & joyful;
- reduce your levels of stress and lower the impact of negative emotions on you;
- become more resilient, facing day-to-day challenges and difficult situations
- integrate what you learn into everyday life
Who is this workshop for…
‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ is designed for all staff – including Senior Executives, Directors, Managers, Supervisors and employees. Particular benefit to participants in high pressure roles.
How will you benefit from the workshop…
Key areas that participants in ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ will benefit include:
- Happier, healthier and more joyful experience of life at work
- Greater clarity, more focused and productive as the impact of stress, negative thoughts and negative emotions are reduced
- Practical techniques that can be applied at work to access & apply the heart’s intelligence so that benefits will be available immediately
How is the workshop delivered…
‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ is facilitated as an interactive workshop with both experiential and theory-based components.
Experiential exercises, are used with self-reflection, feedback and group discussions to illustrate learning objectives and accelerate behavioral change. Theory is presented using slides, and workbooks are provided as a reference to support post-workshop integration into the work place. Suggested heart based techniques are provided to help sustain benefits and outcomes.
What is covered in ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’…
Topics covered within ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ include:
- Growing scientific research relating to the heart, and how your heart helps positively impact work/life experiences.
- How to feel happier, healthier and more joyful at work.
- How to be naturally more productive and resilient in the face of adversity and day-to-day challenges, reducing the impact of stress, negative thoughts and negative emotions.
- How to achieve post-workshop integration into the work place, in ways that enable benefits to be sustained and improved.
What is the ‘Heart at Work’ Series…
The ‘Heart at Work’ Series is a suite of practical, introductory workshops designed to help participants improve specific areas of their work, life and team performance. All workshops in the series are built around growing research relating to the heart and how it can help us, by teaching participants, simple repeatable heart-based techniques that can be applied in the workplace. The series was first taught in 2012 and is continuously updated as new research is released in this existing area of human development.
Who is the facilitator, Rani Blake…
Rani is an experienced facilitator with a diverse working background including design, education and volunteer work. Rani’s journey to helping others learn about the benefits of their heart and how it can help them began when she experienced how her own heart helped her move through recurrent depression. Rani has now been helping other people do the same for almost a decade.
- Bridging the Heart & Mind
July 14, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm