Event Phone: 03 8737 9333
Would you like to improve your connection & communication with colleagues or clients?
Would you benefit from being naturally authentic?
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn simple, repeatable techniques to improve how you communicate and connect with others in easy, natural ways.
What will you learn in ‘Connecting & Communicating’…
Learn how to…
- improve your connection & communication with both colleagues and customers;
- communicate authentically with ease;
- feel more relaxed and natural in the way you express yourself;
- achieve ‘team based’ gains in areas such as productivity, creativity and ‘flow.’
- integrate what you learn into everyday life
Who is this workshop for…
‘Connecting & Communicating’ is designed for all staff – including Senior Executives, Directors, Managers, Supervisors and employees. Particular benefit to participants involved in dealing with people either internally or externally.
How will you benefit from the workshop…
Key areas that participants in ‘Connecting & Communicating’ will benefit include:
- Happier, healthier and more joyful experience of life at work
- Improved communication and more effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Improved productivity as confusion, ‘noise’ and conflict are reduced
- Practical techniques that can be applied at work to access & apply the heart’s intelligence so that benefits will be available immediately
How is the workshop delivered…
‘Connecting & Communicating’ is facilitated as an interactive workshop with both experiential and theory-based components.
Experiential exercises, are used with self-reflection, feedback and group discussions to illustrate learning objectives and accelerate behavioral change. Theory is presented using slides, and workbooks are provided as a reference to support post-workshop integration into the work place. Suggested heart based techniques are provided to help sustain benefits and outcomes.
What is covered in ‘Connecting & Communicating’…
Topics covered within ‘Connecting & Communicating’ include:
- Growing scientific research relating to the heart
- How your heart helps positively impact work/life experiences
- How to improve and enjoy your connection, communication and relationships with colleagues and clients
- how to be naturally authentic… with ease
- How to achieve post-workshop integration into the work place, in ways that enable benefits to be sustained and improved
What is the ‘Heart at Work’ Series…
The ‘Heart at Work’ Series is a suite of practical, introductory workshops designed to help participants improve specific areas of their work, life and team performance. All workshops in the series are built around growing research relating to the heart and how it can help us, by teaching participants, simple repeatable heart-based techniques that can be applied in the workplace. The series was first taught in 2012 and is continuously updated as new research is released in this existing area of human development.
Who is the facilitator, Stuart Hayes…
Stuart is a team, culture, wellbeing & performance specialist who is known for the heart-based culture & empowerment approaches he used to rescue ailing businesses as a CEO, in Asia, Australia and the UK. He is founder of Stuart Hayes Leadership and has been helping teams and people improve their experience of life and work using heart based techniques and research since 2009.
- Bridging the Heart & Mind
August 4, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm